I’m sending you to a man’s house to be a blessing to him and ‘help’ him achieve the goals I gave him. He’s not like you at all. He’s burly, quite insensitive. You’d be surprised he might not even realize you’ve come to help! So, to help your task and protect you from being on the receiving end of his imperfections here are some vital instructions.
1. Don’t ev
er try to fix him, if he ever develops a fault, I’m his manufacturer and you will need to talk to me about him. You’re his wife, not his God. I don’t particularly like it when you think you can change him and you attempt to take my place.
2. Well, I’m your God too, but your husband is my deputy in your life. To get the best of him, you need to respect him like you do me. Get more instructions on this from your grandmother Sarah.
3. You will realize that he fumbles in many things. I know you’re smart but resist the urge to get in front of him and take charge of things except he tells you to.
4. He’s a man of God but he’s still a man. Remember an hungry man is an angry man whether the hunger is for food or sex. Don’t you ever play politics with him on those issues.
5. He likes competing and winning, that’s why he’s crazy about sports. But there’s an area he doesn’t mind you being better- character! So take advantage, be a better lover, more humble, more patient, more virtuous.
6. He enjoys attractive help mates, quite more than is good for him. As you get into helping him, don’t forget to stay attractive as much as possible. I know its a tough task but I know you can do it, you’re a woman after all.
I’d give you more instructions later but these are vitally important and can’t wait. Whatever you face there, never forget why you’re there. If you keep your eyes on the goal of being a blessing to him, sooner than later he will come to adore you. Meanwhile, keep in touch with me in prayer. If you’ve ever needed my help you will certainly need it on this assignment!